Bumrungrad hospital offers breast cancer screening test service by using a digital mammogram and breast ultrasound for the early detection of breast cancer before the symptoms begin.
Digital mammography is a more technologically advanced form of mammography. It is quicker, more comfortable and gives the doctor better images with higher resolution than traditional X-ray based mammography.
Breast ultrasound is a type of imaging that uses sound waves to create pictures of the inside of the breast. Breast ultrasound can capture images of areas of the breast that may be difficult to see with mammography.
Who should take this screening test
- Women 40 and older should have an annual mammogram for breast cancer screening.
To be eligible for the package,
- Woman at age 40 or above who has no prior history of the mammogram and breast ultrasound
- Woman who has the result of the mammogram and breast ultrasound as normal (BIRADS 1) or non-cancerous (benign) breast tumor (BIRADS 2)
Preparation before mammogram examination
- Do not wear deodorant, talcum powder or lotion under axillary area or on your breasts on the day of the exam. These can interfere the mammogram result.
- If you have done the previous mammograms from others location, please obtain your prior mammograms to the radiologist at the time of the current exam. This is needed for comparison with your current exam.
- Scheduling your appointment a week after your period is generally the best time.
- Radiologist’s Fee for test results interpretation
- Diagnostic Radiology and Radiotherapy including mammogram and breast ultrasound.
- Medical supplies are necessary for mammogram and breast ultrasound procedures.
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
- Doctor's fee for results interpretation.
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take-home medicines and medical devices
16th Floor, A Building Bumrungrad Hospital
8.00-18.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 011 3694
18.00 - 8.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 066 8888
Term & Conditions :
- To be eligible for the package,
• Woman at age 35 or above who has no prior history of the mammogram and breast ultrasound
• Woman who has the result of the mammogram and breast ultrasound as normal (BIRADS 1) or non-cancerous (benign) breast tumor (BIRADS 2)
- This package applies to the OPD case only
- The service is available from today until 30 June 2022.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at +662 011 3694 8.00-18.00 (BKK Time) and +66 2 066 8888 at 18:00 - 8:00 hrs. (BKK Time)