Male Hormone Replacement
Testosterone is a hormone that plays an important role when it comes to sex for men and women. Testosterone drives both the desire and performance, and an imbalance in this hormone can leave men and women, especially after the age of 40, feeling frustrated, embarrassed and ultimately depressed about the state of their love life. Fortunately, there are proven ways to boost testosterone levels through hormone replacement therapy or HRT.
Know The Testosterone
Testosterone is produced by the gonads (testes in men and ovaries in women), although small quantities are also produced by the adrenal glands in both sexes. Testosterone is an androgen, meaning that it stimulates the development of male characteristics (hair, muscles, deep voice) and for that reason appears in much higher levels in men. In women, testosterone is converted to the female sex hormone, oestradiol.
Testosterone levels decrease as we age and the knock-on effect is not just poor sexual performance, but also moodiness, increase in body fat, loss of muscle tone, hair loss, parched skin and difficulty concentrating. Hormone levels typically start to fall around age 40 (along with hair loss, loss of muscle mass and other tell tale signs of aging), but some people drop faster than others.
Boosting Testosterone Levels
Testosterone boosters are a particular method hormone replacement therapy (HRT), a common line of treatment given to patients who lack a particular hormone.
- Testosteone injection 2 sessions
- Blood test to follow up hormone level, PSA and CBC
If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at Vitallife Scientific Wellness Center 10 Floor BI Tower Building.
- For the first visit, VitalLife doctor fee will be charged about 1,000 - 1,500 THB for physical examination before screening.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements and may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right not to accept the refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package prices are valid until 31 October 2020
- Service avilable until 30 December 2020