What are Liver Detox and Infrared Sauna?
Liver Detoxification is accomplished through two mechanisms. A targeted IV formulation cleans and supports your liver function as it flushes out waste products and toxins through the urine and the infrared sauna excretes toxins through the skin. It is suitable for those with a history of fatty liver and those who consume alcohol.
Intravenous (I.V.) therapy, or I.V. vitamin therapy, administers essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients directly into the bloodstream to support liver wellness. By providing everything through an I.V. we bypass the gut absorption process so as to receive 100% of the benefits maximizing recovery and function. Infrared sauna takes detoxification one step further. Heavy metal toxins (i.e. lead and arsenic), BPA’s and PCB’s are released through the skin while sweating, which takes place at gentler heat than traditional saunas. However, as this formula is complex and sweating for the purpose of detoxification should be monitored, expert health care provider supervision is recommended.
Liver Detox: IV plus Infrared Sauna
This formula cleans and supports your liver function as it flushes out waste products and toxins. The complex prescribed amounts of vitamins, minerals and nutrients target the liver to increase efficiency and detoxification. Detoxification takes place in the liver through a process where fat soluble toxins are changed into water soluble toxins. These toxins can then be effectively flushed out through the urine. Whereas, the infrared sauna encourages heavy metal, BPA and PCB toxins to be excreted through the skin during the process of sweating
- This package is not recommended for customers who have G6PD deficiency
- If you have a chronic disease(s) or taking medication(s), please notify the nurse in advance.
- This package does not include the initial consultation fee(s)
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at Esperance Integrative Cancer Clinic 11th Floor, BI Tower Building
- Package includes doctor's fee, blood tests and report only
- Package excludes costs and fees for any further tests, treatments, or medications recommended by the doctor based on test results
- Package excludes hospital fees and medical supply fees not part of this package
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-011-5888. 02-011-5588 or [email protected]
- Promotion package prices are valid until December 30 2020
- The services are available until March 31 2021