Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair (bilat)
What are the symptoms?
The most common symptom of a hernia is a bulge that appears when walking or exercising that may disappear when you lay flat.
It may or may not be painful. A bulge that doesn’t go away and severe abdominal pain can be signs of an incarcerated hernia, which can lead to strangulated hernia that requires emergency surgery.
How to treat the hernia?
The hernia is usually treated with surgery. There are 3 main types of hernia repair surgery
- Open surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery
- Operating Room charges for 2.5 hours including OR room, nurse assisting surgeon and operating team
- Accommodation for single room charges for 1 night including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges
- Medical supplies & Equipment used during surgery under physician’s consideration (specific model).
- Anesthesia and necessary medication during procedure
- Doctor fees
- Assistant Surgeon
- Admission physician fees, Daily round physician fees for 1 day and Discharge summary fee.
- Expense at Outpatient Unit or expense occurred before operation
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of one day, for close observe and monitoring in ICU or stays past the day that the physician has approved discharge.
- Charges for consultations and others specialist consultation.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment in excess of package.
- Charges for daily round physician fees in excess of one day.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for Blood transfusion, Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests Pre & Post operation such as blood testing, x-ray, EKG and Biopsy charges.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
16th Floor, A Building Bumrungrad Hospital
8.00-18.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 011 3694
or +662 011 3695
18.00 - 8.00 (BKK Time): Tel. +662 066 8888
Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at +662 011 3694 or 02 011 3695 (8:00 - 18:00hrs.) and +662 066 8888 (18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.