Immune Response for COVID-19 after Vaccination
Determination of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human serum as an aid in evaluating immune status of infected individuals and monitoring antibody response in individuals that have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
This test is for individuals
Suitable period to detect
- who want to monitor antibody response after received the COVID-19 vaccine or after COVID-19 infection.
- Antibody test should not be used to diagnose a current infection.
The suitable period is 14-28 days after complete vaccination program but not longer than 3 months.
Additional information about the SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Spike IgG Antibody Test
- Positive result has not been evaluated to assess the level of protection provided by an immune response to COVID-19 vaccination. Precautions practice against SAR-CoV-2 exposure is highly recommended.
- Negative result after complete vaccination program can indicate as; serum collected too soon following infection or vaccination, or in immunosuppressed patients, or in patients with asymptomatic infection, or vaccine type, or different antibody response in individual.
- Intermittent detection is recommended.
- Quantitatively measuring SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody.
- Use Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay (CMIA) method, report within 2 hours.
- SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Spike IgG Antibody Test (Quantitative)
- Physician fee
- Nursing Service
- Outpatient services
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment. (If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 02-066-8888 or1378 or email: [email protected]
- This price is valid until 31 December 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
This test does not require fasting.