Hyaluronic acid injection_Ostenil single short (3 sessions)
These injections are commonly used in people with osteoarthritis of the knee, whose natural hyaluronic acid has decreased.
Hyaluronic acid injection is used to treat knee pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) in patients who have already been treated with pain relievers (e.g., acetaminophen) and other treatments that did not work well.
Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling Tel. 02-0113082
Term & Conditions
- Service is available at Sports medicine and joint center, 20 floor, BI Clinic.
- Package exclude doctor's consultation, medication, certain hospital fees and any additional services recommended by the doctor
- Doctor will be assigned, patients may not choose the doctor for this procedure
- Package may not be combined with any other discounts, offers, corporate partner discounts, or promotions and cannot be purchased through insurance.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.