HPV 9 strain vaccine package (2 doses) (2022)
What is the Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine?
Developed from its 4-valent predecessor, the HPV 9-valent vaccine is prepared from virus-like particles. It protects against HPV types 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58, for both females and males between 9 and 45 years of age.
Who is this vaccine suitable for?
The 9-valent HPV vaccine is viable for both females and males aged between 9 and 45 years. The vaccine is most effective in the younger age group, before sexual activity has commenced and when the body produces more antibodies. Those who are already sexually active may also be vaccinated, but the vaccine might not be as effective. However, it is likely that someone previously infected with HPV will still get some residual benefit from the vaccine because it can protect you from other types of HPV that you have not been exposed to.
The decision on number of shots is at the physician’s discretion.
For more information Click
- HPV 9 vaccine (Gardasil-9 X 2 doses)
- Outpatient service (2visits)
- Nursing Service (2visits)
- Physician Fee
- Expenses for care continuum which excluding in program.
- Take home medications and medical supplies
Mon - Sat 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
For any inquiries regarding the programs,
please call our Contact Center at. +662 066 8888
or use the Book Appointment form.
2nd Floor, B Building, Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Terms & Conditions:
- This package may not be used insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.