For more details see our Health Check-up: Package Comparison Page.
For any inquiries regarding the programs,
please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888
or use the Book Appointment form
This program takes approximately 6 to 8 hours.
- Vital Signs and Physical Examination
- Blood Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Hb A1 C
- Lipid Fats Profile
- Cholesterol, HDL and Triglyceride
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Gout *Uric acid
- Kidney Function Panel
- Liver Function Panel
- SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Total Bilirubin, Albumin, Globulin
- Direct bilirubin, Total protein
- Gamma GT (GGT)
- Thyroid Panel
- Hepatitis Screening
- Tumor Markers
- CEA for GI Cancer
- AFP for Liver Cancer
- Vitamin B12
- 25-OH-Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS
- Urine examination
- Stool Examination with Occult Blood
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest X-Ray
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- Digital Mammogram with Ultrasound Breast
- Pap Smear and Pelvic Exam
- Bone Density L-Spine & Hip
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
- Eye Exam (Acuity and Tonometry, OCT, CLARUS) in Eye Center
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
- This price is valid until 30 June 2023 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Service Hours : 7.00 - 15.00
Location : Bumrungrad International A Building, 11th floor