Screening for heart disease using Echocardiogram
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for Thais due to increased risk behavior. Both eating Lack of physical health care
Major types of heart disease
- Coronary heart disease Is a disease related to disorders of the cardiovascular function Or coronary heart disease Which is the most common disease
- Cardiac arrhythmia This is a condition in which the electrical current in the heart cannot pass through the heart normally, causing the heart to beat rapidly. Or slower than usual Some people may have symptoms, but they are not dangerous.
- Heart valve disease Heart valve disease Caused by abnormalities of the heart valves that are abnormal sizes. Or work deteriorated
Echocardiogram is a screening study that use for people who have risk factors for Heart Disease but no clinical symptoms.
Echocardiogram is non-invasive test, fast. The result will be reported within one hour
Who should take this screening test
- People age 40 or above
- High blood pressure
- High blood lipids (fats)
- People with a family history of cardiovascular diseases
- Overweight or obese
- Lack of exercise
For person who does not meet the criteria in above group, they also can do this test. If they desire to screening the heart diseases.
Preparing to undergo the procedure
- No special preparation is necessary in advance of a Echocardiogram
- Please contact Hert center, 14th Fl. BIC 15 minutes before your appointment time to change your clothes.
- Cardiac Diagnostics Tests with Echocardiogram
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
Heart (Cardiology) Center
- Doctor's fee
- Expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take-home medicines and medical supplies
14th Floor, Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building.
Please call 02-0113491
at 8:00 - 20:00 and 1378 at 20:00 - 8:00
E-mail : [email protected]
Daily 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- Making appointment or asking for more information
- This package is valid from today until 31 December 2021
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions