Heart Check up (over 40 )
Heart Check up (over 40), is recommended for those who have not yet been diagnosed with Heat disease and would like to know whether they have the condition, as well as for high-risk groups because prevention or treatment is most effective at the outset, before any complications have developed.
Who should take this screening test
- People age 40 or above
- People with a family history of cardiovascular diseases
- Overweight or obese
- Lack of exercise
***This procedure is not suitable for persons during pregnancy or planning for pregnancy and End stage renal disease:ESRD patieint.***
- Fast from all solids and liquids for 12 hours (water can be consumed as usual).
- Refrain from any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
- Patients who regularly take blood pressure medication may continue taking drugs as normal.
- Arrive at least 2 hours prior to your appointment in order to carry out the blood test.
- Blood Test
- Lipid Fats Profile
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test (EST)
- Diagnostic service of coronary artery calcium scoring CT
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Service Hours : 7.00 - 15.00
Location : Bumrungrad International A Building, 11th floor
Hot line tel. +662 011 3193
20.00-8.00 (BKK Time)
Contact center +662 066 8888 and 1378
Term & Conditions :
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
- This price is valid until 30 June 2023
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
- For your convenience, please make an advance appointment by calling +66 2066 8888 or use the Book Appointment form.