IV Gut Health
IV therapy, or vitamin therapy, administers essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients intravenously into the bloodstream. This enables the body to rapidly absorb vitamins and minerals. A mixture of substances based on an analysis of bodily needs is provided directly into the vein to achieve maximum efficiency of health recovery. Nevertheless, the vitamin therapy needs to be performed and closely supervised by physicians and expert-level personnel.
IV Gut Health
This formula improves the function of the intestines and balances nutrients and essential amino acids for increased gut health. Moreover, it is helpful to cure abnormal intestine functioning which may lead to poor nutrient absorption. For example, these abnormalities may be leaky gut syndrome, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, hypochlorhydria, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, food allergy, etc.
Other Recommended IV Formulas
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th November 2020, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
- This package is not recommended for customers who have G6PD deficiency.
- If you have chronic disease or taking medication, please notify the nurse in advance.
- This package is not included initial consultation fees.
- VitalLife reserves the right to customize the vitamin formulas or the amount of vitamins, depend on the discretion of physicians for the great results.