Why is genetics important to my health?
Genetic testing for inherited heart condition is a proactive health check up that predicts the risk for certain heart diseases. If detected early, may have effective medical interventions and preventive measures may be recommend and may even save individual's life from being afflicted by heart diseases
The heart screening analyzes sequence of 77 genes related to inherited heart diseases as below
The test is suitable for
- Inherited Aortopathies
- Inherited Arrhythmias
- Inherited Cardiomyopathies
- Genetic forms of high cholesterol (severe)
1. Individuals have a family or personal history as follows:
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Exercise-induced Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart disease at the young age
- Unexplained sudden death
- Aortic Aneurysm or Aortic Dissection
2. For healthy adults without a personal or family history of heart diseases who are interested to know their personal risk for having genetic heart disease.
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our at 065-929-8320
or [email protected]
Term & Conditions
- The package is valid from today until 30 June 2022
- Receive services via Telemedicine or at Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services on 3rd floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building.
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- Please make an appointment prior to arrival for services.
- For more information please call: 02-011-4890, 02-011-4891 or email [email protected]
- The genetic results will be available approximately 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
For genetic sample collection
Do not eat, drink (including water), smoke, chew gum, or brush your teeth for 30 minutes prior to collecting your sample.