Why is genetics essential to my health?
Genetic testing for hereditary cancers and heart diseases is a proactive health check-up to predict the risk of cancers and heart diseases.
packages suitable for
Person with family or personal history as follows:
- Cancer at age younger than 50 years old
- Multiple Cancer in one person
- Multiple family members with cancer
- Breast Cancer in Male
- Confirmed inherited cancer in family
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Exercise-induced Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart disease at the young age
- Unexplained sudden death
- Aortic Aneurysm or Aortic Dissection
The Cancer and Cardio Screening analyzes more than 147 genes related to inherited cancers and cardiovascular conditions that, if detected early, may have effective medical interventions and preventive measures
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our at 065-929-8320
or [email protected]
Term & Conditions
- Receive services via telemedicine or at Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services on 3rd floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at 02-011-4890 , 02-011-4891 or email [email protected]
- Collect samples for analysis from saliva using a test kit sent directly to your home.
- You can eat and drink as normal before sample collection.
- The result will be available around 20 calendar days after the sample is received.
- The package price does not include the cost of additional diagnostic tests or any further treatment fees if the abnormality is detected.
- The package cannot combine with any other offer, discount, or promotion
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022.
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
Conditions tested include breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, colorectal cancer, cutaneous melanoma, gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, renal cell cancer, thyroid cancer, aortopathies, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, thrombophilia, and genetic forms of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.