How does Fraxel work
The FraxelTM laser stimulates the regeneration of deeper collagen and elastin tissue while resurfacing about 20% of your skin’s surface with each treatment. A precise laser beam creates microscopic, subsurface thermal treatments that gradually improves aging skin.
What is a Fraxel treatment like
After cleansing of treatment area, a topical anesthetic is applied for extra comfort. The laser hand piece is gently guided across the skin like an airbrush, delivering microtreatments beneath the surface of your skin. Patients will feel a mild heat sensation during the 20 minute procedure and for about 2 hours after.
What can I expect following my treatment Immediately following each treatment, typical side effects consist of a mild “sunburn” and some swelling, which will subside in 1-2 days. Make-up can be resumed immediately. Following the recommended 3-5 FraxelTM treatments, lines around the eyes and mouth and acne scars will gradually fade away. Improvements in the appearance of the skin will continue for up to six months or more.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Skin & Aesthetic Center 8th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- Please be aware at the first visit, a VitalLife doctor consultation fee will be invoiced at approximately 1,000 - 1,500 THB prior to diagnostic or treatment services. This charge is not included in the package purchased.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th December 2020, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]