Figure Out What Foods Are Making You Sick
Foods may possibly make you feel ill with reflecting itself in conditions such as: persistent skin problems, low mood, unexplained weight loss or poor attention span -- if any of these problems affect your quality of life, intolerance to certain foods might be to blame.
What is Food Intolerance?
A food intolerance is deferent from a food allergy. An allergy triggers an immune response where IgE antibodies immediately, upon consuming a particular food, are released causing mild to severe symptoms such as: difficulty breathing, an itchy rash or swelling, even anaphylactic shock. Whereas with food intolerance, the body creates a deferent type of antibody IgG non-immune response. These antibodies cause slower, more subtle reactions to the food, with symptoms not appearing until two to three days later.
Symptoms of Food Tolerance:
• Nervous system symptoms such as migraines and mood imbalances
• Respiratory system symptoms such as asthma and sinusitis
• Muscular skeletal system symptoms such as joint pain and muscle pain
• Gastrointestinal system symptoms such as constipation, chronic diarrhea or unexpected weight loss
• Skin symptoms such as different types of rashes: urticarial or chronic inflammation acne
Food Intolerance Testing
Test results can help you identify the foods that lead to a reaction so you can make changes to your eating patterns. By reducing, rotating or even cutting out the foods that cause intolerance symptoms, you can help restore your body to a healthier state.
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th December 2021, the service is valid until 30th December 2021
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
- If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
- Advised to check in before 10.00 a.m.