Flu shot at home special service during COVID-19 situation
*Buy Flu Shot @Home Package for over 5 person. No additional outside service fee.
*On-site Flu shot year 2020 strain at 1,230 baht/person.This service is available until 31th July 2020
Why influenza vaccination is important?
Every year influenza outbreak affected 3-5 millions of people. Last year, there were more than 40,000 patients reported in Thailand which was 20 times more common than Covid-19 now. This illness causes huge absenteeism, hospitalization and, sometimes, mortality in high-risk group of patient.
Can Influenza vaccination prevent COVID-19?
No, flu vaccine does not prevent from COVID-19 but it is highly beneficial at this time for a reason. It helps to prevent unnecessary panic by reducing the chance to contract Flu from which symptoms are undistinguishable from COVID-19.
Who should receive Influenza Vaccination?
According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), all persons are recommended for annual Influenza vaccination, with rare exception.
Terms and conditions
- Buy Flu Shot @Home Package for over 5 person. No additional outside service fee.
- Buy Flu Shot @Home Package for less than 5 person. An additional outside service fee will be charged for 500 THB.
- This service available only in Bangkok and vicinity.
- This service is for person above 3 years old and never has history of allergic reaction to any vaccine.
- This service is available until 31th July 2020
- For appointment or more information, please contact 02-0112599 or [email protected]
- Vaccination will be administered by physicians or nurses working under Bumrungrad International Hospital only. Requests for self-administration or administration at other facilities are not allowed.
- History of food, drug and vaccine allergy will be taken before administration. If you have any contraindication to influenza vaccine, the administration will be omitted and you will fully reimburse.