Exercise Stress Test
Exercise Stress Test (Check up option)
An exercise stress test is a type of test that can help diagnose the risk of heart disease or acute myocardial infarction while exercising. It allows physicians to detect any abnormal responses to physical activity, such as difficulty breathing, chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms, or changes in the heart’s electrical activity. These abnormal responses indicate an inadequate blood supply to the heart muscles during exercise.
Health Screening Instructions and Information :
Terms and conditions:
- Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing suitable for exercise.
- Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
- Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Service Hours : 7.00 - 15.00
Location : Bumrungrad International A Building, 11th floor