This is an Endoscopic Discectomy Surgery package with 9-12 hours hospital stay in a standard single room.
Eligibility for the package
The eligible person for this package is a patient who does not have any medical conditions which are considered complex or high risk, and his attending physician considers him appropriate to this package.
Patients with the following conditions will be considered as “high risk” and will not qualify for the package:
- A patient with severe systemic disease. Examples include (but not limited to) poorly controlled DM or HTN or COPD, implanted pacemaker etc. (ASA classification III and above)
- Organ failure
- Recent acute myocardial infarction within 4 weeks
- HIV infection
- A patient who has history of previous spine surgery except if his attending physician considers him appropriate to this package
- Operating room charges for 2 hours including OR room, recovery room, scrub nurse & circulating nurse
- Accommodation for 12 hours in a standard single room inclusive of one meal
- Medical supplies related to the procedure
- Medications related to the procedure
- Doctor fees
- Assistant surgeon (if necessary)
- Consultation fee for an initial visit and follow-up visits
- Charges for an inpatient stay more than 9-12 hours, for close observation and monitoring in ICU or stay past the day that the physician has approved discharge.
- Charges for consultations and other specialists' consultation
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess of package.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests for pre- & post- operation such as blood tests, X-ray, EKG, blood transfusion, and biopsy.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
- Charges for pre-operative and post-operative exercise program by
a physical therapist
Our spine clinical nurse coordinator will provide pre-operative education to you that will make your experience more successful. Thus, the nurse will pay a visit to you during your admission.
Terms and Condition
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance; ***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This price is reserved for customers who register for operation from now to 31 December 2021 only
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.