Egg freezing is Assisted Reproductive Technology that use to preserve women’s eggs which is part of in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Recipients of this procedure will be supervised throughout the process from pre-screening laboratory test until egg retrieval and egg freezing for 1 year. The procedure will take approximately 2- 3 weeks to complete.
Package Protocol Service Fee
- This price is valid from April 20 to December 31, 2020 ONLY.
- This price cannot be apply with contracted company, insurance company and the discount in term of contracted company, insurance company and other privileges.
- The packaged cannot be changed
- In case that the treatment cannot be performed in complete cycle, the fee cannot be refunded.
The Package Excludes:
- Pre-program screenings (Fertility Screening)
- Egg freezing fee in 1st year if more than 10 eggs
- Egg freezing fee if more than 1 year
- Other addition procedure and services not included in the program
- Pre- screening include doctor Fee
- Laboratory test
- CBC, Hemoglobin Typing, VDRL, ABO group, Rh group
- TSH, Prolactin
- HBs Ag, HBs Ab, Anti HCV, HIV Ag/Ab
- Doctor’s fee for follow-up visits for pre screening
- Egg stimulation with hormones
- Medications to stimulate eggs
- Medications to prevent premature ovulation 6 injections
- 1 injection for ovulation
- Ultrasounds to assess the amount of ovaries stimulated as well as follicle (egg sac) growth (Ultrasound Follicle) – 4 appointments
- Laboratory tests to measure hormone levels FSH, LH, Estradiol (E2), Progesterone as doctor suggestion total 5 times
- Doctor’s fee for follow-up visits in order to monitor the growth of the follicle and hormone levels – 4 appointments.
- Egg retrieval and egg storage
- Operating room and recovery room
- Medical supplies and equipment fees for egg extraction procedure
- IVF lab costs for eggs retrieval
- Egg freezing for 10 eggs in 1st year
- Medication after OPU
- Doctor’s fees including obstetrician and anesthesiologist
Mon - Fri 07:00 - 20:00 hrs
Sat 07:00 - 19:30 hrs
Sun 08:00 - 20:00 hrs
For any inquiries regarding the programs,
please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888 or use the Book Appointment form.
2nd Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building,
Bumrungrad International Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- This program is not suitable for patients with serious health problems or chronic diseases which require close monitoring. A consultation with the doctor will determine if you are qualified to undergo IVF.