Achieving optimal health and wellness lies in predisposition awareness, disease prevention, risk assessment, and health maintenance.
By testing your DNA, we are able to get a much clearer look into predispositions that may develop into certain conditions. With the results in hand, our knowledgeable physicians are then able to provide recommendations that may prevent or mitigate the conditions listed above including but not limited to: lifestyle and dietary changes or specific supplement(s) when needed.
Analyze your genetic code for predispositions to the following conditions;
Nervous System and Brain Health
Gastrointestinal and Toxin Removal
- Brain Health
- Sleep Health
Coronary Artery and Metabolic
- Gluten Intolerance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Health
Bone and Join
- Iron Overload
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Bone Health Osteoporosis
- Immune Health: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hormone Replace Therapy
Term & Conditions
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 30th December 2020, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]
- No eating or drinking 30 minutes before saliva sample is collected. However, it is best if you come hydrated.
- Do not rinse the mouth or brush the teeth 2 hours prior to test.