"Long COVID-19" Package plus checking for COVID -19 antibody
Long COVID-19 package combines screening for common tests and investigations for person who still have Long COVID-19 conditions or symptoms after treatment and discharge from hospital, hospitel, or home isolation include
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Easy to get tired, weak
- Chest pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
**And person who would like to check for COVID-19 antibody
Many of COVID19 survivors still have symptoms preventing them from feeling back to healthy. This chronic condition is called "Long COVID-19" or "Post COVID-19 Syndrome"
can happen to any COVID-19 survivors from all illness severity. This chronic syndrome refers to a range of symptoms that lingers for weeks or months, such as fatigue, headache, muscles pain, fever, palpitation, shortness of breath, insomnia and so on.
Eventhough response to the infection differs between individuals, chest and airways system tend to be affected the most. Coronavirus can lead to lung scarring and fibrosis, especially ones with severe pneumonia or with history of lung disease prior to infection. Early detection leads to early treatment, resulting in speedier and even full recovery.
Those Suitable for Testing
This package is recommended for COVID19 survivors with residual discomfort or symptoms and all with history of COVID19 pneumonia.
- Chest X-Ray
- Complete of Pulmonary Function Test
- Laboratory tests :
- Kidney function (Scr)
- Complete Blood Count
- C-Reactive Protien
- COVID-19 Antibody
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- OPD Nursing Service (General)
- OPD Facility
- Doctor's Fee
- This price is not included laboratories and treatment in case you need further investigation and treatment
- Home medications and medical supplies.
Pulmonary unit counter 15A building A
Terms and conditions:
1. This package is non-refundable.
2. Please make an appointment in advance by calling 02-0113785 , 02-0113791
3. The service is available from now until 30 June 2022
4. The price is valid until 30 June 2022