Comprehensive Advance Program-Male
For more details see our Health Check-up: Package Comparison Page.
For any inquiries regarding the programs, please call our Contact Center at +66 2066 8888 or use the Book Appointment form.
This program takes approximately 4 to 6 hours.
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Service Hours :
- Vital Signs and Physical Examination
- Blood Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Hb A1 C
- Lipid Fats Profile
- Cholesterol, HDL and Triglyceride
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Gout *Uric acid
- Kidney Function Panel
- Liver Function Panel
- SGOT (AST) and SGPT (ALT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Total Bilirubin, Albumin, Globulin
- Direct bilirubin, Total protein
- Gamma GT (GGT)
- Thyroid Panel *TSH and Free T4
- Hepatitis Screening
- Tumor Markers
- CEA for GI Cancer
- AFP for Liver Cancer
- PSA for Prostate Cancer
- 25-OH-Vitamin D3/D2 by LC-MS/MS
- Urine examination
- Stool Examination with Occult Blood
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test (EST)
- Chest X-Ray
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen
- Eye Exam (Acuity and Tonometry) in Health Screening Center
7.00 - 15.00
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 11th floor
Contact Information :
Terms and Conditions
Prices are inclusive doctor's fee.
Prices are based on per person basis, in Thai currency.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only. No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
Tourism Activity Price is not included in procedure package price and if you are interested in travel activities after health screening, please contact our Business Center for recommendation of the travel agency that meets our standard.
Prices are valid until 30 June 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).This package is valid until 30 June 22