Combine Immune response package for COVID-19 antibody (Spike IgG antibody level and Neutralizing antibody)
This test is for individuals
- Determination of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human serum
- Evaluation the efficacy of neutralizing antibodies for immune response
Suitable period to detect
- who want to monitor antibody response after received the COVID-19 vaccine or after COVID-19 infection.
- Antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current infection.
- who want to know the efficacy of neutralizing antibodies to COVID-19 infection.
The suitable period is 14-28 days after complete vaccination program but not longer than 3 months.
Additional information about the SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Spike IgG Antibody Test
- Positive result have not been evaluated to assess the level of protection provided by an immune response to COVID-19 vaccination. Precutions practice against SAR-CoV-2 exposure is highly recommened.
- Negative result after complete vaccination program can indicate as; serum collected too soon following infection or vaccination, or in immunosuppressed patients, or in patients with asymptomatic infection, or vaccine type, or different antibody response in individual.
- Intermittent detection is recommeded.
1.SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Spike IgG Antibody Test
2.SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Neutralizing (NT) Antibody test
- Quantitatively measuring SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody.
- Use Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay (CMIA) method, report within 2 hours.
- Semi-quantitative measuring of inhibitory effect of neutralizing antibody against S1/RBD of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Use Enzyme Link Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) method
- Report within 2 days after blood collection.
- SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Spike IgG Antibody Test (Quantitative)
- SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) Neutralizing Antibody test
- Physician fee
- Nursing Service
- Outpatient services
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred of other treatments.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment. (If insurance company accept this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 02-066-8888 or1378 or email: [email protected]
- This price is valid until 31 December 2022 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
This test does not require fasting.