Chickenpox Vaccine (2 doses) Package at home
Outside service fee for transportation is waived for purchases of +5 Chickenpox Vaccine (2 doses) @Home Packages.
Chickenpox is a viral disease that produces red, itchy bumps on the skin, transmitted by physical contact, coughing, or sneezing. In most cases the disease is not severe and often subsides without intervention. However, chickenpox vaccines are recommended for people who have not received the vaccine (the chickenpox vaccine has been used since 1980) or have never contracted the disease.
Those who have never received the vaccine or have never contracted chickenpox
2 doses, with an interval of 4-8 weeks (although a 6-week interval is most recommended)
Those who have suffered a severe allergic reaction to Neomycin (antibiotic)
Terms and conditions
- The Chickenpox vaccination excludes additional outside service fee for nursing service fee and transportation fee.
- *Purchasing 5 or more Chickenpox vaccination @Home Packages, transportation fee of 500 THB are waived.
- This service is available in Bangkok and immediate vicinity only.
- To book an appointment or for more information, please contact
- 02-0114833, 02-0114899 or [email protected].
- Vaccination will be administered by physicians or nurses working under Bumrungrad International Hospital only. Requests for self-administration or administration at other facilities are not permitted.
- History of food, drug and vaccine allergy will be requested before administration. In case of any contraindication to Chickenpox vaccines, the administration will be omitted and shall be fully refunded.
- This package may not be used insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022.
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.