Cervical cancer screening (Co-testing)
Co-testing is the combination of HPV DNA test and Pap smear. The co-testing is able to screen for cervical cancer better than Pap smear alone.
Bumrungrad International Hospital offers cervical cancer screening test service by using HPV testing combine with Pap smear. Both tests are done at the same time and called Co-testing.
HPV DNA testing can detect the human papillomavirus (HPV) which is the major cause of cervical cancer more than 90%. While, Pap test looks for abnormal cells which may become a cancer in the future. Thus, Co-testing method can help the doctor to detect the early stage cancer more than Pap test alone.
Women aged 30 - 65 years should take this screening test.
Preparing for cervical cancer screening
1. This test should be performed when you are not menstruating.
2. Do not douche before the test.
3. Do not use any vaginal suppositories, creams, or spermicide 48 hours before the test.
4. Do not have sexual intercourse at least 24 hours before the test.
- Lab Investigation and Pathology
- Medical supplies are necessary for test
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
- Doctor’s fee and expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take-home medicines and medical devices
Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building, 2nd floor,
North Wing of Main Building
8.00-20.00 (BKK Time)
Hot line tel. +66 63 189 3406
20.00-8.00 (BKK Time)
Contact center +662 066 8888 and 1378
Term & Conditions:
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- Please make an appointment prior to the service, call 1378.
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.