When facing breast engorgement, advanced massage techniques can help to relieve excessive fullness and pain. Moreover, it stimulates breast milk production and enables the breastmilk to flow freely.
The Breast Engorgement Program at the Physical Therapy Center, utilizes therapeutic ultrasound therapy alongside conventional treatment interventions to improve circulation and ease tenderness as well as excessive fullness of the breasts. Our highly trained experts will recommend safe and effective self-massage techniques to ease pain that may accompany intermittent excessive breast fullness for moms between scheduled appointments.
*For your safety: Prior to joining the program, we recommend a consultation with your physician or please contact the Physical Therapy Center for more information.
- Breast engorgement program 1 Sessions
Term & Conditions
- Each session is 50-60 minutes
- Package excludes doctor's consultation fee, nursing services, and medications
- Promotion and services are valid from now through 31 December 2020
- Services are available at the Physical Therapy Center, 4th Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building (South wing)
- Please schedule an appointment in advance by calling 02 011 2450-1