The test is suitable for
1. Individuals at age 40 years and above who have a family or personal history as follows:
- Individual with a known family history of a disease-causing mutation in BRCA1, BRCA2 or other cancer susceptibility genes
- Women diagnosed with ovarian cancer or pancreatic cancer
- Individual with a family history of breast cancer at a younger age (age ≤ 45 yrs.), more than one family member with breast cancer, or male breast cancer
- Individual with a family history of ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, or metastatic prostate cancer
2. For healthy female at age 40 yrs and above without a personal or family history of breast cancer who are interested in knowing personal risk for inherited breast cancer.
The result of genetic tests will be available around 1 month after the blood collection
Terms & Conditions
- This price is valid until 31 December 2021
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- Making appointment or asking for more information please call at +662 011 3694 (8:00 - 18:00hrs.) and +662 066 8888 (18:00 - 8:00 hrs.)