Brain Health Screening (MRI Brain) Package
Normal pressure hydrocephalus or NPH is a disorder of the brain in which excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the brain's ventricles. NPH is curable if detected and treated early on; if it is left untreated, the disease can become more severe and even irreversible.
If you notice symptoms of NPH present in a loved one or are experiencing them yourself, seek immediate medical attention.
NPH is mainly found in older adults aged 60 years and older. The disease generally causes the following symptoms to develop:
- Walking slow, taking short steps, difficulty lifting the feet, and poor posture (gait apraxia, magnetic gait)
- Slow cognitive ability, memory loss, poor short-term memory, and falling asleep easily
- Urinary incontinence, not making it to the restroom on time, and sometimes even fecal incontinence
- Brain MRI
- Radiologist fee for results interpretation
- Neurologist fee for results interpretation
- Doctor’s fee of expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Any additional treatments and services not included in the package such as medications for MRI
- Inpatient services
- Hospital service charge, nursing fee and take-home supplies and medications
Bumrungrad International Clinic (BIC) Building, 19th
Service Hours Monday through Sunday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Call: 061 408 7826
Term & Conditions
- This package is valid from now through 31 October 2020
- This package can be used with corporate partner and insurance direct billing agreements (subject to individual contracts and policies)
- This package may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions