Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (TdaP) Vaccine Package at home
Buy Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (TdaP) Vaccine @Home Package for over 5 person. No additional outside service fee.
Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (TdaP) Vaccine
Even though the public health system in most parts of the world, including Thailand, have been providing vaccinations to children for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis for decades, there are consistent reports of infection as vaccines can wear off over time. After around 10 years since their last vaccination, a person becomes especially vulnerable. Thus, it is recommended to receive the vaccine every 10 years.
People 11 years and older, to boost immunity (every ten years)
One dose every ten years
People who have a history of allergy to the diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccines or suffer severe side effects after receiving the vaccine
Terms and conditions
- The Pneumococcal Vaccination (Pneumovax) 23 Adult Package at home, exclude additional outside service fee for nursing service fee and transport fee.
- Buy Pneumococcal Vaccination (Pneumovax) 23 Adult Package at home for more than 5 person, free of charged for transport fee 500 THB.
- This service available only in Bangkok and vicinity.
- For appointment or more information, please contact 02-0114833, 02-0114899 or [email protected]
- Vaccination will be administered by physicians or nurses working under Bumrungrad International Hospital only. Requests for self-administration or administration at other facilities are not allowed.
- History of food, drug and vaccine allergy will be taken before administration. If you have any contraindication to Pneumococcal Vaccination (Pneumovax) 23, the administration will be omitted and you will fully reimburse.
- This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This service is available until 31th December 2021