Maintaining your balance is more complicated than you think. It requires a constant coordination between the muscle and joints system, the central nervous system, and the sensory system. Your eyesight, sense of touch, your inner ears, and the feedback from your joints are all involved in keeping you up and steady. If you have problems maintaining your balance, be it from inner ear issues (Meniere’s disease), other sensory problems, muscles and joints problems, or your eyesight, you should seek medical treatment immediately to ward off any serious accidents.
This program includes
This program is not suitable for
- Analysis of fall risks faced by the patient—who may be in a high-risk group such as the elderly—to guard against mishaps.
- Assessment of the patient’s ability to maintain in relation to daily activities.
- Rehabilitation of the patient with balance impairment after any incidents.
- Patients under the age of 18, or those who are not able to fully cooperate during the physical examination.
- Patients who are unable to stand, walk, or otherwise control bodily movements.
- Patients with communication problems
- Get enough rest prior to the consultation.
- Wear sports shoes or the shoes you usually wear to the consultation.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol at least 24 hours prior to the consultation.
Bumrungrad’s Rehabilitation Center
- One physiotherapy session for balance assessment
- One physician consultation for physical examination and treatment planning.
Fl. South Wing. Building B. Bumrungrad Hospital
8:00 – 20:00 BKK Time
Terms & Conditions:
- Please make an appointment prior to each visit at 02 011 2450.
- For more information, please contact Physical Therapy Department at
02 011 2450.
- Assessment by physiotherapist takes place at the Physiotherapy Department, 4th floor, Building B, and will take approximately
50-60 minutes each.
- Physical examination takes place on the same day after physiotherapist assessment. Please make an appointment with physician prior to the visit.
- Package available from today onwards.
- The package includes balance test, physician fees, nursing fees, and hospital fees.
- This is a fixed-price package. No corporate discounts, insurance discounts, or any other discounts may be applied.
- Prices do not include medication, other incidental costs arising from the physician’s recommendations, and additional treatment.