Maintaining your balance is more complicated than you think. It requires a constant coordination between the muscle and joints system, the central nervous system, and the sensory system. Your eyesight, sense of touch, your inner ears, and the feedback from your joints are all involved in keeping you up and steady. If you have problems maintaining your balance, be it from inner ear issues (Meniere’s disease), other sensory problems, muscles and joints problems, or your eyesight, you should seek medical treatment immediately to ward off any serious accidents.
This program includes
- Analysis of fall risks faced by the patient—who may be in a high-risk group such as the elderly—to guard against mishaps.
- Assessment of the patient’s ability to maintain in relation to daily activities.
- Rehabilitation of the patient with balance impairment after any incidents.
This program is not suitable for
- People under the age of 18, or those who are not able to fully cooperate during the physical examination.
- People who are unable to stand, walk, or otherwise control bodily movements.
- People with communication problems
Preparing for the balance test
- Get enough rest prior to your test.
- Wear sports shoes or the shoes you usually wear to your test.
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and sleeping pills at least 24 hours prior to your test.
- Physical examination.
- Balance test (45 minutes)
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
Physical Therapy Department
- The other expensed besides the package
- Medications and medical supplies
4th Floor, Bumrungrad Building B
Monday-Friday 8.00-20.00 (BKK Time)
Saturday-Sunday 8.00-18.00 (BKK Time)
Hot line tel. +662 011 2450
, +662 011 2451
Terms & Conditions
- Balance test can be used at Physical Therapy Department 4th floor, Building B and Physical examination by the physician at Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic 20th floor, Building A.
- Please make an appointment in advance at Physical Therapy Department tel. 02-0112450, 02-0112451
- This package may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, insurance discounts, or promotions.
- This package applies to the OPD case only and non-refundable.
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.