What is an anal fistula?
An anal fistula is a red bump, sometimes with pus, that occurs around the anus and buttocks.
What are the symptoms?
- Swelling around the anus or buttocks, with consistent pain inside or surrounding
- Itching around the anus or surrounding skin
- Leaking of blood or discharge (pus during defecation in the chronic stage)
- High fever, nausea and vomiting
How are anal fistulas different from hemorrhoids?
Both diseases have similar symptoms: pain around the anus and blood mixed in with stool. However, unlike hemorrhoids, anal fistulas do not heal on their own. Patients should therefore schedule an appointment with a specialist as soon as possible.
Treating an anal fistula
Treatment focuses on maximizing relief while minimizing the risk of incontinence by surgery
- Operating Room for 1 hour, nurse assisting surgeon and operating team
- Accommodation for single room charges for 1 night including Nursing Service Charges, and regular menu food charges
- Medical supplies & Equipment used during surgery under physician’s consideration.
- Anesthesia and necessary medication during procedure
- Doctor fees
Colorectal Surgery Center
- Expense at Outpatient Unit or expense occurred before operation
- The other expensed besides operation fee
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of one day
- Charges for consultations and others specialist consultation.
- Charges for complex cases requiring emergency surgery or other conditions requiring equipment and hospital stays in excess of package.
- Admission physician fees, Daily round physician fees and Discharge summary fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges, and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- Charges for Blood transfusion, Laboratory tests and other diagnostic tests Pre & Post operation such as blood testing, x-ray, EKG and Biopsy charges.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
3rd floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building, North wing
Tel: 02 011 2351-2 (8:00 - 18:00 hrs.)
Tel:1378 (20:00 - 8:00 hrs.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Terms and conditions :
- To be eligible for the package, the patient must have the agreement of the treating physician
- This price is valid until 31 December 2021
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
*** this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.