Screening for the early stage of anal cancer using anal pap smear
An anal pap smear is similar to a routine cervical pap test and involves sampling cells inside the anus to detect changes and abnormalities.
Who should take this screening test
1. Individuals have a high risk of developing anal cancer as list below
- Person who regularly has anal sex
- Person who has HIV or HPV
- Person who has a history of anal warts
- Person with weakened immune systems
2. For healthy adults who have the history of anal sex, they also can do this test. If they desire to screening the anal cancer.
The procedure takes about 1 - 2 minutes
The result will be reported 3 days after the sample is received.
- Doctor's fee for examinaiton and results interpretation
- Lab Investigation and Cytology
- Medical supplies are necessary for test
- Outpatient services fee and Nursing services fee
Colorectal surgery center
- Doctor’s fee and expenses incurred not included in the package.
- Take home medications and medical supplies.
3rd Floor, Bumrungrad International Hospital (BIH) Building
Please call +662 011 2351
-2 (8:00 - 18:00 hrs.)
and +662 066 8888
at 18:00 - 8:00 hrs.
E-mail : [email protected]
Terms and conditions :
- This price is valid until 31 December 2021
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The invoice for this package can be sent directly to your corporate partner company for payment; this package can be used with insurance;
***this package cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
Making appointment or asking for more information please call at 02 011 2351
-2 or [email protected]