Bumrungrad analyzes a set of important 203 genes associated with cancer, cardio and additional condition. This test could help you to find the disease early and manage your risk of developing cancer, cardio, and other associated conditions. This test is beneficial for medical intervention and prevention.
There are 3 reports included in the test;
- Cancer screening report: analyze 92 genes and report for 18 cancer types includes 1)Breast Cancer 2)Ovarian Cancer 3)Uterine Cancer 4)Colorectal Cancer 5)Cutaneous melanoma 6)Gastric Cancer 7)Pancreatic Cancer 8)Prostate Cancer 9)Renal cell cancer 10)Thyroid Cancer 11)Sarcoma 12)Leukemia 13)Brain cancer 14)Lung cancer 15)Endocrine cancer 16)Neuroendocrine 17)Retinoblastoma and 18)Other related syndromes
- Cardio screening report: analyze 98 genes and report for 6 cardio conditions includes 1)Aortopathy 2)Arrhythmias 3)Cardiomyopathies 4)Genetic forms of high blood pressure and high cholesterol 5)Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia and 6)Thrombophilia
- Additional finding report: analyze 14 genes and report for 9 additional conditions related to inborn errors of metabolism phenotypes and miscellaneous phenotypes.
The test is suitable for
- Individuals who have a family or personal history of cancer, cardio, or other associated conditions.
- Healthy people who are interested to know about the risk of your body’s predisposition for developing a certain type of cancer, cardio and other associated conditions as indicated above.
Terms & Conditions
- This package applies to the OPD case only.
- This package applies to the self-pay or insurance payment. (If the insurance company accepts this package price conditions.)
- This package is non-refundable in all conditions.
- Please contact Preventive Genomics and Family Check-up Services to make an appointment in advance. (Call 02-011-4890-1 to make an appointment Daily 8:00 -18:00)
- Prices are valid until 31 December 2022
- The service is available 365 days from the date of purchase.
This test does not require fasting.