Adolescent age program health check up package (12-18 Years)
Every child should receive a comprehensive health check-up at birth, at 2, 4, 6, 9, and 12 months after birth, and then every 6 months thereafter until the age of 3. After that, they should go for a check-up once a year so that:
- Parents can monitor the child’s development
- Parents can see whether their child’s skills and abilities are appropriate for their age
- The child’s milk formula or food diet can be monitored for suitability and adjustments made accordingly
- Vaccines can be administered according to the recommended immunization schedule and recorded, together with any side effects occurred
- Any abnormalities can be identified and dealt with
- Further recommendation on childcare, how to avoid accidents, and dental care can be given
As children transition into young adults, keeping track of their health risk factors are as important as ever. During these formative years, external factors can have a huge impact on their health behaviors. Teenage life is intense, as is the constant pressure to consume that is placed on them by peers and the media. A preliminary assessment of their physical growth and development is recommended to ensure that they are on the right track to becoming a strong and healthy adult
Food and water fasting is not necessary
Terms & Conditions
- The package is available as outpatient service only.
- The package is available for both self-paying and insurance-pay (subject to approval of patient’s insurer).
- The package fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Please call 02-0113785 or 02-0113791 to make an appointment prior to any visits.
- The package is available from today until 31 December 2021.