Package Acupuncture (Symptom)
Acupuncture is the science of traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture is a method of treating disease, restoring health, promoting health, and preventing disease.
How to Prepare for an Acupuncture Appointment
- Set Aside Time Before and After Your Appointment.
- Bring a List of All Your Current Medications and Supplements.
- Eat an Appropriate Amount Before Your Appointment.
- Opt for Loose-Fitting, Comfortable Clothing.
- Avoid Caffeine Before Your Appointment.
IV Immune Myer
IV therapy, or vitamin therapy, administers essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients intravenously into the bloodstream. This enables the body to rapidly absorb vitamins and minerals. A mixture of substances based on an analysis of bodily needs is provided directly into the vein to achieve maximum efficiency of health recovery. Nevertheless, the vitamin therapy needs to be performed and closely supervised by physicians and expert-level personnel.
- Package Acupuncture (Symptom) 1 Session
- IV Immune Myer 1 Session
Term & Conditions :
- This service can be used at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, 10th Floor, BI Tower Building.
- This package may not be used in collaboration with corporate partner or under insurance direct billing agreements. Moreover, it may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
- This offer is package price, if you cannot receive some treatments, VitalLife reserves the right to deny a partial refund.
- Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package price is valid until 15th February 2021, the service is valid until 31st March 2021.
- Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-066-8899 or [email protected]