Medical School- M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, 1991
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery, with Professor Axel Perneczky, Mainz, Germany, 1996
- Skull base surgery with Prof. Madjid Samii, Hannover, Germany,1997
- Aneurysm surgery and skull base surgery with Professor Takanori Fukushima, Pittsburgh, USA, 1997
- Full-Endoscopic Spine Surgery - 30 Case Operation Course with Dr Sebastian Ruetten, St Anna Hospital Herne, Germany, 2008
- Diploma of The Thai Board of Neurosurgery, 1994
- Division of Neurosurgery, Faculty of Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, 1994 - Present
- Division of Neurosurgery, Pramongkutklao Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 2001 - 2005
- Affiliated with St. Anna Hospital-Herne, Germany.
- Jointly organize annual training course for endoscopic spine surgery in Thailand with St. Anna Hospital-Herne.
- Instructor at bi-annual training course for endoscopic spine surgery in Germany organized by St. Anna Hospital Herne.
Research and White Papers
- Full Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy via Interlaminar Approach: 2-year Results in Ramathibodi Hospital. Chumnanvej S, Kesornsak W, Sarnvivad P, Paiboonsirijit S, Kuansongtham V (2012, February).
- Result of Full Endoscopic Uniportal Lumbar Discectomy: Preliminary Report. Kuansongtham V, Paiboonsirijit S, Kesornsak W, Chaiyosboorana V, Rukskul P, Chumnanvej S, Ruetten S (2009, June).
- Factors Predicting Failure of Conservative Treatment in Lumbar-Disc Herniation. Sutheerayongprasert C, Paiboonsirijit S, Kuansongtham V, Anuraklekha S, Hiranyasthiti N, Neti S (2012).
- Comparison between minimally invasive and open transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Saetia K, Phankhongsab A, Kuansongtham V, Paiboonsirijit S (2013, January).