Hemodialysis is a procedure that cleans and filters the blood of individuals whose kidneys have failed. The Dialysis Center at Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand provides a comfortable, clean and safe environment for patients and their families. The Dialysis Center uses only board certified nephrologists (kidney specialists) to supervise dialysis procedures.
- Chronic hemodialysis
- Bedside acute dialysis with reverse osmosis water treatment system
- Continuous renal replacement therapy for critically ill patients
- AV fistula (shunt) & management
- Medical tours: Special arrangements can be made for foreign tour groups or individuals requiring dialysis.
- Kidney transplant: The Dialysis Center maintains an excellent working relationship with the kidney transplant service of Bumrungrad Hospital.
- Twenty-two dialysis stations each equipped with:
- Electronic adjustable bed
- Private multilingual cable television
- Digital nurse call & environmental control system
- Two isolation rooms
- Twenty-four state-of-the-art imported dialysis machines including:
- Nikkiso & Nipro
- Drake Willock
- Reverse osmosis water treatment system dedicated to the Dialysis Unit: meets the international standards of the Association of Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- International infection control and sterilization procedures
- 24-hour emergency power generator to insure uninterrupted therapy
- Specially trained dialysis registered nurses supervised by board certified nephrologists. The Center maintains a high nurse-to-patient ratio for safety.
- Fully licensed & accredited
Monday through Saturday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Morning Session: 7:00 am
Afternoon Session: 1:00 pm
(Other hours by appointment only)
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Mezzanine floor, South Wing., Bangkok, Thailand.
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1308
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2915