In order to properly supplement our multidisciplinary team of specialists and provide the most advanced top-tier one-stop care currently available in Southeast Asia, Bumrungrad’s Digestive Disease Center has 2 specialty clinics:
- IBD Clinic: IBD is a condition of chronic inflammation of the mucosal lining of the intestine or bowel. IBD can be either ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease. Our experts provide a full range of service from diagnosis to treatment programs, as well as follow-up care.
- Colorectal Surgery Clinic: Our team of professionals specialize in the treatment and diagnosis of colorectal diseases in order to repair damage of the colon, rectum, and anus.
In addition to these clinics, Bumrungrad International’s Digestive Disease Center provides the following diagnostic procedures:
• Endoscopic- GI Endoscopy Lab
• Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
• Diagnostic/Screening Colonoscopy
• Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
• Percutaneous Endoscopy Gastrostomy
• Barium Enema
• Capsule Endoscopy
• Endoscopic Ultrasound
• pH Monitoring