HOW TO GET TO LIVING IN BANGKOK
BTS – Nana Station, EXIT 1
- From exit 1 at the station, go down the stairs on your RIGHT.
- At the bottom of the stairs, take an immediate LEFT.
- Walk about 35 meters and look for the blue public pay phone on your left.
- Wait by the public phone for the Bumrungrad shuttle bus.
- Depending on traffic, the shuttle bus comes every 15 minutes.
BTS – Ploenchit Station, EXIT 3
- From exit 3 at the station, cross the street under the expressway.
- Turn LEFT at Sukhumvit Soi 1.
- Walk approximately 200 meters and Bumrungrad will be on you RIGHT.
- Keep walking to reach the CLINIC BUILDING on the RIGHT.
Parking is very limited, so BTS or taxi is advised.