kami sedang dalam proses menerjemahkan konten
At the Robotic Scoliosis Center, we provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for the treatment of scoliosis, through both surgical and non-surgical methods. We consider the effectiveness of each treatment method as well as the patient’s safety before committing to a treatment plan. Our treatment methods apply modern medical technology which meets international standards.
Our goal is to help patients recover fully and return to normal as soon as possible, with a high quality of life.
- The advanced diagnostic center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Operating rooms are fully sterilized and come equipped with modern equipment such as the “C-Arm” surgical imaging system and “O-Arm” surgical imaging system to accurately locate the target area. This allows the surgeon to get a clear view of the area being operated on and helps to prevent nerve damage.
- Surgeons are able to perform minimally-invasive surgeries with the help of the robotic systems and navigation systems so that patients are able to recover much faster.
- Patients are closely monitored through all stages of surgery. Routine health check-ups are performed and patient education is offered for both during hospitalization and post-treatment — including how to go about daily life post-operation.
- The center consists of a team of highly skilled specialists, including spine surgeons, internists, anesthesiologists, rehabilitation specialists, physical therapists, and specially trained nurses in the area of scoliosis.
Spine surgery is quite complex and can be performed many different ways, depending on the patient’s age and individual symptoms.
For patients who are still growing, the doctor may recommend surgery if wearing a brace proves unsuccessful. For adult patients, the doctor may recommend surgery if pain is present to the point that the patient is unable to perform daily activities or if there is more than a 45-50 degree curvature.