Bumrungrad’s Rehabilitation Center provides a full range of services to help patients prevent injury and disease, recover function and strength, and reduce pain. Expert staff use modern technology to treat patients of various ages and physical conditions. Our goal is to minimize disability and help you return to a more independent and productive lifestyle.
Referrals from Physiatrists (Rehabilitation Physicians) outside of Bumrungrad International are gladly accepted.
A team of specialists with the experience to help you
Our team offers different areas of expertise to deal with a variety of problems:
- Physiatrists (Rehabilitation Physicians), to conduct patient assessments and develop individual treatment plans, including doctors qualified in Acupuncture
- Physical Therapists, trained to restore strength, mobility, balance, and function, while reducing pain and inflammation
- Occupational Therapists, to help patients do daily activities themselves, such as eating, dressing, and bathing
- Speech Therapists, to help patients overcome speech and cognitive disorders and regain their ability to communicate
Conditions we can help treat
1.Orthopedic and Spine Conditions
Foot and Ankle
Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis
Injuries (example: back strain, or sports related injuries)
Pre- and Post-Surgical Care
Total Joint Replacements, etc.
2. Neurological Conditions
Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinsonism
Traumatic brain injury and brain tumor
3. Cardiac Conditions
Congestive heart failure
Obesity, Hypertension, and Diabetes
Recovery from heart surgery and heart attack
4. Pulmonary Conditions
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Interstitial lung disease
Pre/post-operative thoracic surgery
5. Pediatric Conditions
Gross and fine motor impairments
Prematurity/ Developmental Delays
1. Mental, psychosocial, age-related or developmental impairments
2. Swallowing Disorders
3. Neurological disorders (Spinal cord, Stroke, Nerve injury)
4. Orthopedics disorders
Hand range of motion management
5. Pediatric disorders
Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD)
Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD)
Learning Disabilities (LD)
1. Speech and language assessment
2. Speech training
Language disorders (Aphasia, Dysphasia)
Motor speech disorders (Dysarthria)
3. Vocal training
1. Private rooms
2. Cervical and lumbar traction
3. Evaluative equipment
4. Exercise equipment
Aerobic: treadmills, stationary bikes, etc.
Weight training machines
EN dynamic equipment
5. Instruments used to help control pain, inflammation, muscle spasms, etc.
Diathermy (short wave)
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT)
Hot and cold packs
1. Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
2. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. For speech therapy scheduling, please contact the center directly
- Outpatient Clinic: Bumrungrad hospital building, Mezzanine Level, South Wing
- Inpatient Center: Bumrungrad hospital building, 4th Floor
- Sports Rehabilitation and Dr. Golf: BH Suites, 1st Floor
- Nichada Family Clinic
- Speech therapy: Bumrungrad hospital building, 4th Floor, adjacent to the Physical Therapy Inpatient Center
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1555
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2915
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly notify us at +66 (0) 2667 1555 during office hours. Our staff will be happy to help you reschedule.