World Class Medicine World Class Service
We provide world class healthcare with care and compassion.
- We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations
- We are committed to our Medical and Hospital staff’s welfare, education, training and development.
- We continually improve the quality and safety of everything we do.
- We strive for professional excellence and innovation in all we do.
- We embrace cultural diversity with Thai hospitality.
- We strive to make everything we do” World Class”.
- We are trusted, honest, and ethical in all our dealings
- We work as a team and share what we know.
- We highly value our corporate social responsibilities
- We operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
Bumrungrad International is committed to protecting the global environment and to conserving energy and natural resources. We support efforts to maintain and promote the health and safety of the community and we participate in activities supporting these principles.
Environmental Policy Guiding Principles
- The Hospital will establish environmental, health, and safety policies that comply with government regulations and world standards and ensure that staff and contractors are properly educated and trained in these policies.
- Every staff member and contractor on the Hospital's premises is expected to follow the Hospital's environmental policies and report any environmental, health or safety concerns to management to take appropriate actions.
- We will minimize the environmental impact of the hospital's operations on the neighboring communities due to such potential hazards as infectious waste water management, etc.
- We will respect the use of natural resources by participating in energy conservation, initiative and supporting the recycling of materials.
- We will conduct stringent audits and reviews of the Hospital's compliance with our environment policies and strive to continuously improve the environment.