The new Health Check-up & Screening Center at Bumrungrad International is one of the largest physical check-up centers in the region providing world class service to over 30,000 people each year. The Center matches specially trained Preventive Medicine physicians with the extensive diagnostic facilities of Bumrungrad International. Patients can either select from an extensive list of health screening packages or a program can be custom designed in consultation with one of BI's physicians.
Computerized reports and digitized x-rays are produced for every check-up.
Please note that the doctors in the Health Check-up & Screening Center do not prescribe medicine or treatment of detected issues. You will be referred to a specialist who will do a complete evaluation of your medical issue and determine what the next actions for treatment are. This may include ordering additional tests, or the prescribing of medicine if applicable.
Services Available in the Center:
- Thorough physical examinations
- Patient history assessments
- Internationally certified laboratory testing, including tumor markers
- Comprehensive imaging services
- Radiology & fluoroscopy
- Color flow ultrasonography & vascular imaging
- 1.5 Tesla MRI & spiral CT scanning
- Nuclear medicine
- Bone densitometry & body fat % and distribution calculation
- Cardiac assessments at the Heart Center
- Consultations with board certified cardiologists
- EKG & 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Exercise stress testing
- Nuclear cardiology
- Gynecology consultations at the Women's Center
- PAP smears with "Thin Prep" accuracy
- Mammography & breast exams
- Eye exams at the Eye Center
- Glaucoma testing
- Dental exams at the Dental Center
- Pulmonary function testing at the Allergy Center
CORPORATE CHECK-UP SERVICES
The Health Screening Center provides comprehensive check-up services for over 1,000 top Thai and multi-national companies and foreign embassies. Group check-ups can be arranged at BI or on-site using our mobile check-up van.
For a competitive quotation, please contact our Corporate Services Department at +66 (0) 2667 1393
- Examination rooms for private consultation and physical exams
- VIP examination suite & VIP Lounge
- Phlebotomy station
- Vital signs unit & visual acuity check
- Electrocardiogram, echocardiogram & exercise stress test
- Pelvic exam suite
- Complete imaging & lab facilities
The Health Screening Center is located on the 11th floor of Bumrungrad International Clinic
Hours of Operation
07:00 – 15:00 hrs everyday
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 1555
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 2915
| General Instructions
• Do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 9 hours prior to check up. In case of Upper GI X-ray or endoscopy, please keep fasting..
• Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
• Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of examination.
• If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports you have for the doctor to review.
• Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before beginning your program.
If You Schedule a Stress Test
• Please bring your jogging shoes.
• If you need to eat before the stress test, then eat a light snack only and avoid fatty foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
• If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
• If you have a history of chest pain or breathing difficulty, please notify the nurse at Health Screening Center in advance.
Instructions for Abdominal Ultrasound
• Drink plenty of water before the ultrasound exam. The test requires a full bladder for best results. Do not void prior to the ultrasound examination.
Pre-payment is required for all check up programs.