The Children's Center at Bumrungrad International offers a complete range of pediatric services and amenities to meet the unique needs of children from infancy through young adulthood. Whether your child is here for an outpatient visit or an inpatient stay, we want your child to be as comfortable as possible. Our neo-natal facilities feature state of the art technology in a nurturing, family-centered environment and are staffed by world-class pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists.
Pediatric Specialties and Services
- General Pediatrics
- Developmental Disabilities
- Pediatric Allergy
- Pediatric Cardiology (heart)
- Pediatric Critical Care (ICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology (diabetes)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Hematology (blood)
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Neonatology (sick infants)
- Pediatric Nephrology (kidney)
- Pediatric Neurology (nervous system)
- Pediatric Pulmonology (lungs)
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Fourteen outpatient pediatric clinic examination rooms
- Well-Baby Center with a separate entrance and waiting area; newborns coming for follow-ups and children having immunizations do not have to share space with other children who may be sick.
- The "KidZone" Edutainment Center keeps young ones of all ages occupied and makes them feel welcome. Children’s programming runs round-the-clock at the big-screen Bumrungrad International Theater. An adventure play area is stocked with toys and coloring/crafts materials. A computer corner features educational and entertainment programs for all ages. A qualified Bumrungrad International nanny is always on hand to help children play safely.
- The Breastfeeding Lounge is a quiet space with comfy rockers and low lighting for Moms and babies to relax.
- The Kid's Village is completely self-contained with its own pharmacy and cashier. Treatment rooms are decorated like brightly painted houses and surround an open garden courtyard.
- Kid and parent-friendly features include a special kid-sized toilet room, diaper changing facilities (for both Moms and Dads) and toy boxes in the exam rooms.
- Two minor treatment rooms
- Twenty-nine bed inpatient pediatric unit with specially trained staff and kid-friendly rooms.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Normal Newborn Nursery
- Special Care Nursery
- Five-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Early Intervention Center
Pediatric Children's Center Service hours
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Bumrungrad International, 4th floor
Phone: +66 (0) 2667 2810, +66 (0) 2667 1406, +66 (0) 2667 1407, +66 (0) 2667 1408
Fax: +66 (0) 2667 1409