Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications
Level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
Field of Study: Healthcare, IT or related field
1. Minimum 10 years’ experience implementing system/software of related discipline e.g. HIS, ERP
2. Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working as an Applications Specialist designing, creating, testing and implementing healthcare software and/or applications.
3. Experience working in an international work environment is mandatory
1. Ability to describe the complete patient workflow of a hospital in detail to an audience of interested parties.
2. Proven record of successfully designing, improving and enhancing and training healthcare software applications
3. Subject matter expertise in hospital information systems, clinical software, and/or enterprise software applications.
4. Total familiarity with the full process of designing, creating, testing and implementing applications
5. Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Must be able to document, communicate and present information and new ideas to be implemented into new and existing software applications
6. Total familiarity with the use of tools and techniques to execute test cases and write test scripts that will be used to validate software behaves as it should.
7. Must be able to develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing.
8. Proven record of successfully and consistently coordinating and executing software implementation processes and
methodologies. A strong focus on delivery success is expected.
9. Excels at troubleshooting and resolving complex implementation issues in regards to software solutions, interfaces and information interfaces.
11. Experienced in coaching and training others must be able to provide examples.
12. Proficient in verbal and written English
13. Professional and proactive work ethics and works well in a team environment, able to work as part of a team while maintaining independent thinking
14. Dedication to continuing education