Possess at least 3 years of experience in the role of a DBA supporting large, high availability SQL production environments using the following technologies: -
• SQL Server 2008 or higher
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• SQL Server Integration Services
• SQL Server Analysis Services
• Experience in the following technologies will also be advantageous: -
- Oracle DBMS
- Active Directory
- Windows Server Clustering
• Experience with data management, data modeling and data processing flowcharting techniques.
• Strong documentation and configuration management of database changes.
• Thorough knowledge of data backup/ recovery/ rollback planning and implementation.
• Experience in SQL Server optimization, fine-tuning, high availability and scalability techniques
• A strong understanding of Transactional SQL
• Ability to maintain cordial relationships with team members, internal customers, stakeholder, as well as vendors. Acts as facilitator between these different parties
• Can use the Microsoft Office suite, in particular latest versions of MS Visio and MS Project to support workflow project tasks
• Good command of English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested persons please submit your application letter and resume to:
Human Resources Division BUMRUNGRAD INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL
33 Sukhumvit 3 (Soi Nana Nua), Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Fax: 0 26672525
Tel.: 0-2667-2040 (For more information)
Walk-in candidates are welcome on Monday to Friday, 8.00-15.00 hrs