Performing many vital functions, the liver is one of the human body’s most important internal organs. If the liver is damaged, it can affect the functioning of the entire body. It is, therefore, important to detect and treat liver disease early in order to halt liver damage and prevent possible complications.
The Liver Center at Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok Thailand
provides a complete range of services that include diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for patients with liver and bile duct disorders including complicated surgical procedures such as liver transplants. Our team of liver specialists, nurses and medical professionals work with the latest medical technology and equipment to deliver the best care for all patients in the Liver Center.
- Diagnosis and treatment of liver and bile duct disorders, including:
- Liver transplants for patients who have end-stage liver disease that cannot be treated by other methods pursuant to Thai Medical Council Regulations
- Dialysis for patients with liver failure
- Viral hepatitis vaccinations
- Medical advice and care for patients
- Information about diseases and medications
- Self-care advice to manage side effects
- Follow-up after treatment to monitor and treat complications
- Patient care after liver transplant