| General Instructions
• Do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 9 hours prior to check up. In case of Upper GI X-ray or endoscopy, please keep fasting..
• Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
• Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of examination.
• If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports you have for the doctor to review.
If You Schedule a Stress Test
• Please bring your jogging shoes.
• If you need to eat before the stress test, then eat a light snack only and avoid fatty foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
• If you are under treatment or taking medication for any medical or physical condition, please notify the nurse in advance.
• If you have a history of chest pain or breathing difficulty, please notify the nurse at Health Screening Center in advance.
Instructions for Abdominal Ultrasound
• Drink plenty of water before the ultrasound exam. The test requires a full bladder for best results. Do not void prior to the ultrasound examination.
Pre-payment is required for all check up programs.