Our team of specialists is here for your little one
3 childbirth packages for the expecting parents
Bumrungrad Hospital puts an emphasis on new life. We look after the mother from preparing for her pregnancy through to the baby’s birth with our team of specialists and medical professionals, working in accordance with international standards in order to welcome the new member into your family.
PREPARATION FOR THE MOTHER
We look after the mother from preparing for her pregnancy right through to the baby’s safe birth.
PREPARATION FOR THE NEWBORN
- Antenatal care provided by specialists throughout the pregnancy
- State-of-the-art technology that monitors fetal development for the safety of the mother and baby
- Close 24-hour supervision by anesthetist in the delivery room for the safety of the mother
- Private delivery room to make you feel like you are in a private in-patient room
- Preparation for birth with our pregnancy guidance program
We look after the baby from inside the womb to safely out into the world
- Neonatal care is provided by neonatal pediatricians from the first second of the baby’s life
- Skin-to-skin contact between mother and newborn immediately after birth enhances bonding and forms an intense connection with each other.
- Services are provided by the Breastfeeding Clinic and breastfeeding nurses after birth in order to encourage breastfeeding during the first 6 months, as it is the best nutrition for the baby.
- Child care and nutrition advice is provided by our team of pediatricians and nurses for the child’s growth and development in the first 5 years
- Proper baby development ensures great mental and physical growth
- Value added services welcome the newborn into the family, such as a gift set for the baby, the first family photograph, and a Thai Birth Certificate.
Prepare for the birth of your baby
Welcome a new member safely into your family
3 childbirth packages and prices
Each childbirth package includes:
- Doctor’s fees: Obstetrician and Pediatrician
- Medical equipment and fetal monitor
- Lab tests for the mother, including:
- Lab tests for the newborn, including:
- ABO Grouping, Rh Typing, Direct Coombs Test
- PKU, TSH
- Hearing Test
- Pulse Oximetry Screening for critical congenital heart defects
- Bilirubin Skin Test for new born jaundice
- All essential medications and medical supplies
- Anesthetist’s fee and spinal anesthetic if spinal block is used
- Operating room, anesthesia, medical supplies, medications, and surgical assistant for cesarean section
- Private recovery room, meals, and nursing service for the mother
- Neonatal room , nursing service, labor room, and labor team
- Hospitalization for the mother and newborn: 2 nights for natural birth, 3 nights for cesarean section
- Package prices are valid from 1 January – 31 December 2016.
- Package prices do not include take-home medications and personal expenses.
- An additional charge of 11,500 baht will be added to package price for Cesarean section if surgery becomes necessary after vaginal birth attempts.
- Packages may not be suitable for all pregnancy conditions, please consult with your OB/GYN doctor before applying at the Women’s Center.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
BABY CLUB: Complimentary membership to our Baby Club for your newborn to enjoy the following benefits:
10% discount on outpatient medications
10% discount on medications and inpatient rooms
The benefits are valid until the child turns 12.
For more information, please contact. 0 2667 2000