Holistic approach to birth and labor preparation for the mother
Welcome your little one at Bumrungrad’s world-class birthing center, where our expert medical team provides the highest international standards of quality.
Our comprehensive care for expectant mothers starts long before the delivery room, with services that include:
- Advice on nutrition and appropriate exercises during pregnancy
- Antenatal care provided by an obstetrician, which includes maternity classes and preparation for parenthood free of additional charge
- State-of-the-art technology for monitoring pregnancy and development
- 24-hour supervision of the mother by an anesthesiologist in the delivery room
- A relaxing, private delivery room
Preparations for the Newborn
Comprehensive care that starts from the womb and carries on through the birth and growth of each newborn.
- Neonatal care provided by one of our highly specialized pediatricians
- Skin-to-skin contact between mother and child immediately after delivery
- Breastfeeding Clinic services which include assistance and advice on breastfeeding during the first 6 months
- Childcare consultancy service offered by the pediatric team, including advice on child development and other topics about which new parents may need advice
- Welcome services for your newborn, including an outfit, nursing cover, baby photo, and birth certificate
Complementary membership to the BABY CLUB, inclusive of the following benefits:
10% discount on medications
10% discount on inpatient room
These benefits are valid until your child turns 12 years of age
Bumrungrad’s delivery packages include 3 different options
Expect safety, comfort, and an international standard of exceptional care at this important time for you and your growing family.
Choose the option that’s right for you:
Included in package:
- Doctors’ fees: obstetrician, pediatrician, and specialized medical team
- All medical equipment required for delivery
- All necessary laboratory tests for the mother, including, but not limited to:
- Complete blood count (CBC) test
- HIV screening test
- Creatinine test
- Laboratory tests required for newborns, including, but not limited to:
- Blood type test (ABO grouping, Rh typing, direct Coombs test)
- Screening for Phenylketonuria (PKU) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Newborn hearing screening
- Pulse oximetry screening for congenital heart defects
- Screening for severe neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
- All medication and medical supplies required for delivery
- Anesthesiologist and epidural injection for vaginal birth with epidural anesthesia
- Operating room, anesthesia, medical supplies, medications, and surgical assistant for cesarean section
- Private recovery room, including meals and nursing service for the mother
- Neonatal room, neonatal nurses, delivery room, and delivery team
- Inpatient care: 2 nights for natural birth and vaginal birth with epidural anesthesia; 3 nights for caesarean section
Terms and conditions:
- Prices are valid from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
- Packages do not include take-home medications or personal expenses.
- If necessary, the Natural Birth Package or Vaginal Birth with Epidural Anesthesia Package may be upgraded to the Cesarean Section Package for an additional cost of THB 12,100.
- Packages may not be suitable for all women, based on the current health conditions of the mother and/or child. For further details, please contact the Obstetrics-Gynecology OB/GYN) Clinic.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information please call: 02 667 2000