Welcome your little one at Bumrungrad’s world-class birthing center, where our expert medical team provides the highest international standards of quality.
Preparations for the mother
Comprehensive care for expectant mothers from pregnancy through
a safe delivery.
Our comprehensive care for expectant mothers includes:
- Antenatal care provided by an obstetrician
- State-of-the-art technology for monitoring pregnancy and development
- Antenatal classes to help you prepare for motherhood
- Advice on nutrition and appropriate exercises during pregnancy
- A private delivery room with medical supervision and special equipment
required for delivery
- 24-hour supervision by an anesthesiologist in the delivery room
- Postnatal care, including assistance and advice on breastfeeding
Preparations for the Newborn
Comprehensive care that starts from the womb and carries on through the birth and growth of each newborn.
- Neonatal care provided by one of our highly specialized pediatricians
- Skin-to-skin contact between mother and child immediately after delivery
- Childcare consultancy service offered by the pediatric team, including advice on child development and other topics about which new parents may need advice
- Newborn screening test to check for potential health problems.
- Welcome services for your newborn, including an outfit, nursing cover, baby photo, and birth certificate
- Breastfeeding Clinic services which include assistance and advice on breastfeeding during the first 6 months
Complementary membership to the BABY CLUB, inclusive of the following benefits:
10% discount on medications
10% discount on inpatient room
These benefits are valid until your child turns 12 years of age
Bumrungrad’s delivery packages include 3 different options
Expect safety, comfort, and an international standard of exceptional care at this important time for you and your growing family.
Choose the option that’s right for you:
Included in package:
- Doctors’ fees: obstetrician, pediatrician, and specialized medical team
- All medical equipment required for delivery, including electronic fetal heart monitoring
- Laboratory tests required for newborns, including but not limited to:
- Blood type test (ABO grouping, Rh typing, Direct Coombs Test)
- Screening for Phenylketonuria (PKU) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Newborn hearing screening
- Pulse oximetry screening for congenital heart defects
- Screening for severe neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
- All medication and medical supplies required for delivery
- Anesthesiologist and epidural injection for normal delivery with epidural block
- Operating room, anesthesia, medical supplies, medications, and surgical assistant for cesarean section
- Private recovery room, including meals and nursing service for the mother
- Neonatal room, neonatal nurses, delivery room, and delivery team
- Inpatient care: 2 nights for normal delivery and normal delivery with epidural block; 3 nights for cesarean section
Terms and conditions:
- Prices are valid from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
- Packages do not include take-home medications or personal expenses.
- If necessary, the Normal Delivery Package or Normal
Delivery with Epidural Block Package may be changed to the Cesarean Section Package, however, an additonal
charge of THB 12,720 will be added to the price of the Cesarean Section Package.
- Packages may not be suitable for all women, based on the current health conditions of the mother and/or child. For further details, please contact the Obstetrics-Gynecology (OB/GYN) Clinic.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information please call: +66 2011 5999