Package Name : GYN 3.1
Gynecological Operative Laparoscopy (for Endometriosis , Lysis Adhesion , Ovarian Cystectomy)
Approximate cost in:
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This is a routine standard Gynecological Operative Laparoscopy Package for Endometriosis (stage I), Lysis Adhesion, and Ovarian Cystectomy with 1 night stay in hospital.
The Package Includes:
- Operating Room Charges : OR Room Use , Recovery Room , Scrub & Circulate Nurse
- Accommodation for 1 night in the OB/GYN floor including : Room , Nursing Service Charges ,Service Charges ,Regular menu food charges
- Laboratory Testing : necessary for the procedure if required by surgeon as
- CBC, PT & PTT, Fasting Blood Sugar, Creatinine, Anti HIV
- Pathology Studies (If required)
- Radiology Studies : Chest X-ray
- Cardiology Studies : EKG (for patient age above 40 years old)
- Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies for Operative Laparoscopy
- Anesthesia : Pre-Anesthetic Drugs , Anesthesia , Medical Gas (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide)
- Medications : Routine medication necessary for the procedure and used during admission only
- Doctor Fees
- Surgeon Fees For TAH procedure and inpatient visits
- Assistant Surgeon
- Anesthesiologist Fees
The Package Excludes:
- Charges for inpatient stays in excess of 1 nights. Additional charges for these days including room and other charges will be added to the package price at a normal hospital rates;
- Charges for other procedures not included in the package;
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission;
- Other charges not related to the procedure;
- Other charges for radiology studies, laboratory profiles, pathology studies and medications not related to the procedure;
- Additional supplies such as Surgiport (disposable, new), additional Trocar (> 4 pieces in total), Polysorb, and Argon Beam Coagulator (ABC);
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect;
- Take home medications and supplies;
The package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package:
- Patients with underlying severe medical problems that required additional treatment and investigation including, but not limited to HIV, organ failure, uncontrolled diabetes,
- Bleeding Disorders,
- Known case cancer of the reproductive system
Package Price: Single Room 133,200 Baht
- Room upgrades are charged at the difference of the room rates.
- If the patient's condition requires additional Trocar (> 4 pieces), a new disposable Surgiport, Polysorb, and Argon Beam Coagulator (ABC), an additional fee will be charged at the normal rates in effect.
- The Package Pricing is extended to patients who settle the bill directly to the Hospital only.
- No discount of any kind may be applied to packages prices.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.