Selecting the most suitable embryo for implantation provides the best chance of achieving a successful pregnancy. The latest technology developed to optimize successful IVF treatments involves the use of the EmbryoScope.
What is the EmbryoScope?
combines an incubator, a microscope, and a time-lapse camera to capture and record images to create a video record of the embryonic development. The developmental progress can be assessed without affecting the fertilised embryos.
Benefits of using the EmbryoScope
- With the information obtained from the images taken by the time-lapse camera, scientists can assess and select the most appropriate or suitable embryo.
- By monitoring the information and images provided by the system, scientists can track the sequence at which cell division is taking place with great precision.
- Embryos are kept and developed in a more controlled environment with regard to temperature and pH.
- Embryonic development is not affected due to reduced handling and manipulation of the embryos.
- According to clinical studies, EmbryoScope provides the best chance of achieving a successful pregnancy and IVF treatment.
Fertility Center & IVF Clinic
Women’s Center, 2nd
Floor, Main Building,
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
For any inquiries or to make an appointment:
+66 2011 2364
Online Appointment: Make appointment here
Learn more: Ask us a question